Important information 🔎
- Hours: every day between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., last entry at 5:15 p.m.
- Discounts for residents of Lanzarote and the Canary Islands!
- €15 Adults From 12 to 64 years old
- €10 Children from 4 to 11 years old
- €12 Seniors From 65 years old
- €12 Disabled People with reduced mobility
- Free Babies From 0 to 3 years
At the Lanzarote Aquarium 🐠
You will see typical Canarian species such as moray eels, breams, breams or fulas, tropical species with beautiful and striking colors and diverse morphology, clown fish and anemones, fire dragons, puffer fish, or hermit crabs.
The visitor will also be able to enjoy a variety of sharks in our underwater tunnel and central tank of 500,000 liters of water.
We also have 3 tactile aquariums for adults and children, where they can touch and learn more about some species such as sea urchins and sea cucumbers.
Our goal is to be able to bring the marine world closer to all those people who want to enjoy the wonders that the sea offers us and enjoy a moment of escape by immersing themselves in the depths of the sea.
However, we do not forget the importance of environmental education in the future of our seas and oceans.
That is why we have created what we call the “garbage aquarium”, a small recreation of the current state of certain areas of our coasts, in order to promote environmental awareness that allows life in the sea to continue, without the dangers of pollution.
- Once the tickets are purchased, changes are only allowed 24 hours before the scheduled date. Make sure before processing the purchase of the accuracy and adequacy of the data
- Access to the aquarium will be possible up to 45 minutes before it closes so you have time to visit. Once inside you can stay as long as you want (until the aquarium closes). Check our schedules before coming to visit us.
- It is not necessary to print the tickets. You can access the tour by showing the tickets with your mobile device or tablet.
- Age verification at the entrance: The age of the clients will be visually verified at the Aquarium box office. In those cases in which there is reasonable doubt about it, the client (or the adult responsible for it) will be asked for a document proving the age
(DNI or Family Book in its absence). If there is a difference between the applicable rate and that of the paid ticket, the customer will be charged the corresponding amount.
- In all reduced rates it is necessary to show the card or certificate that proves that right.
- Canary Islands Residents: To benefit from this discount it will be necessary to show a document that proves your identity, age and residence in the Canary Islands
There are no reviews yet.