Important information 🔎
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Different modalities according to your level of diving
- Includes: insurance, visit to the aquarium, diving equipment, free entry for a companion and 30 minutes of diving in the Oceanarium
- Requirements: minimum age and satisfactorily complete the medical questionnaire in the aquarium
- The Lanzarote Aquarium is the only aquarium in Spain where you can dive with sharks without a diving certificate.
- Our most popular activity ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Diving without title: Perfect for beginners, that is, those who have never dived. Before entering the shark tank, a dive baptism is held in a pool to explain and practice the basics of scuba diving. After this little training, you will be ready to swim among sharks, rays, etc!
- Diving with beach immersion: For this option it does not matter if you have a diving certificate or not. All those who do not have it, or who, although they do, want to do a previous training on the beach, this is the best option.
- Certified Diving: Ideal for experienced divers. If you already have a diving certification, this option will be the one that suits you best. No previous training is carried out, because we understand that as a certified diver, you already have it, and we will only need you to show us your diver’s license.
About this experience 🦈
If you dare to enter a new diving adventure and live a unique experience, the Lanzarote Aquarium has put everything in motion so that you can enjoy an activity full of excitement.
You will be a diver for a day and you will be able to immerse yourself among sharks and fish of different species in the Oceanarium, the main pool of the aquarium.
The Lanzarote Aquarium is the only aquarium in Spain where you can dive with sharks without a diving certificate.
Our team of Marine Biologists and Diving Technicians will make this day an unforgettable experience.
The dive takes place in the Oceanarium, the main pool of the Aquarium, where you will see species such as the nurse shark, Mantas Ray, Hound Sharks, Eagle Rays and hundreds of fish that will accompany you during your adventure.
- Successfully complete the medical questionnaire in the aquarium
- Be over 12 years old
- Free Aquarium Visit
- Diving equipment
- Free admission for a companion
- 30 minutes of Diving in the Oceanarium
- You can not book Diving for Sundays
- You have to book 2 days in advance at least for making a reservation